Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Currently, we are experiencing some DNS problems. We hope to fix this as soon as possible.

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Jarre Remix EP (1)

Post Posted Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:10 pm
Christophe

Goudeskitchen wrote:I'm looking forward to the 16 Bit Lolitas mix - their work is very good and they are signed to Above & Beyond's label 'Anjunadeep'. 'Not The Only One' was a brilliant tune so expecting good things from this!
I see now after searching "16Bit Lolitas" that they are from The Netherlands. Never heard about them before! :wink:

Greetings,

Christophe
Post Posted Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:39 pm
La Cage

I see JMJ wants to squeeze his fans' wallets. I mean, a "Remix EP [1.2]" just changing the order of the tracks and adding ANOTHER remix of Glory? Then we will get "the rock mix" and "the symphonic mix", bah!
Post Posted Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:41 pm
shadow

Likes received  : 11

Phil wrote:Remix EP (I) will be soon available in Europe. (July 17 on Amazon.de) :idea:
:arrow:

A new remix has been added "Glory (16Bit Lolitas Remix)". :pr:
I would've preferred a 'La Isla Bonita' remix, but I'll take this :nod:

But haven't had a confirmation of shipment yet, and if it does it'll take a few days with the shipment to The Netherlands. I hope a RIP comes before the records arrive, I just want to hear them already! :nod:
27-11-10: Ahoy Rotterdam
22-11-16: Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam
Post Posted Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:14 am
Christophe

Will there be a remix EP (2)? I guess yes because why they put (1) in this EP? Or maybe it something like "Deserted Palace". There was also planned a volume 2. But never happen. At the back of the LP with the pictured cover you can see clearly "Volume 1". :wink:

Greetings,

Christophe
Post Posted Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:20 am
Stereomatic

I am still not sure if the Deserted Palace cover is an official one.
There is not Volume 1 written on the label of the record...

I think after the release of the album in october there will be a Remix EP 2 :lol:
Post Posted Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:33 pm
RemarkableRadio

So we are forced to download them illegally because they couldn't be bothered to just distribute the music through iTunes or whatever we have. For everyone in the world.

And the music industry keeps on complaining people no longer buy...
Post Posted Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:44 pm
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 33
Likes received  : 49

It's coming to Europe this month, so then it'll be on iTunes too (it is already in America).
Post Posted Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:07 pm
Jon

Pre-order on Amazon UK (17th July release)

Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:36 am
Dr_Jones

Jon wrote:Pre-order on Amazon UK (17th July release)

We know. It's on the previous page.
Post Posted Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:28 pm
Jote

Likes given: 18
Likes received  : 22

FYI

"Watching You" and "Zero Gravity" are also available on BeatPort since July 10th (original mixes only) - in case someone is interested in lossless versions.
Post Posted Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:20 pm
jeanbatman

Jote wrote:FYI

"Watching You" and "Zero Gravity" are also available on BeatPort since July 10th (original mixes only) - in case someone is interested in lossless versions.
Yep, and they are also on Qobuz…
Post Posted Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:52 pm
Jote

Likes given: 18
Likes received  : 22

And, apparently on youtube (JeanMichelJarreVEVO channel), although "Zero Gravity" is country-locked for me.
Post Posted Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:53 pm
Finaero

Likes given: 23
Likes received  : 12

At the moment the VEVO "video" of Zero Gravity works for me (it's just friggin' soundwaves on a static backgroudn).

In any case, wow, Vince Clarke! A truly legendary synth pop legend, I'd even go as far and refer to him as the Catchman due to all the catchy tunes made by him. ;)

I guess the reason he left Depeche Mode was that he literally just couldn't get enough. Heh.
Post Posted Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm
Dr_Jones

7:38 remix, quite long.
Post Posted Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:35 am
Dr_Jones

7digital sells FLACs
https://www.7digital.com/artist/jean-mi ... ix-ep-i-1/

horrible remix, that 16 bits lolitas mix.

2020 Zoolook.nl