Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Electronica 2: The Heart of Noise by Jean-Michel Jarre

Post Posted Tue May 10, 2016 2:37 pm
Jarreshair

How can anyone by-pass the First Rendez-vous? It's beautiful and still sounds stunning.
Post Posted Tue May 10, 2016 4:55 pm
Hans_Best

Still no feedback from myplay so still no chance to listen to the complete album.
I'm not going to buy on iTunes etc. because I'm not willing to pay twice.
Paid the highest price and get the music as the last one.

It's so frustrating and I really hope they will refund all of us by creating an incredible box with exclusive stuff...

:roll:
Post Posted Tue May 10, 2016 5:06 pm
shadow

Likes received  : 11

Just download it through any other (not so legal) source. That's what I did. I payed my money, now I want the product also!
27-11-10: Ahoy Rotterdam
22-11-16: Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam
Post Posted Tue May 10, 2016 8:40 pm

Likes received  : 1

Was ist eigentlich ihr Schönheitsgeheimnis?

Es ist sehr unfair, aber es sind einfach gute Gene. Meine Mutter ist 96 und sieht auch noch immer blendend aus. Das einzige was meine Mutter mir immer geraten hat: „Wasch dein Gesicht mit Seife“ (lacht)

... oops!
:q!
Post Posted Tue May 10, 2016 8:51 pm
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 40
Likes received  : 66

Oops, that got lost in translation :|
Post Posted Tue May 10, 2016 8:58 pm
Hans_Best

1906 wrote:
Was ist eigentlich ihr Schönheitsgeheimnis?

Es ist sehr unfair, aber es sind einfach gute Gene. Meine Mutter ist 96 und sieht auch noch immer blendend aus. Das einzige was meine Mutter mir immer geraten hat: „Wasch dein Gesicht mit Seife“ (lacht)

... oops!
Translation:

What is your secret of beauty?

It is very unfair, but it's just good gene. My mother is 96 and still look terrific, too. The only advice my mother gave: "Wash your face with soap" (laughs)
Post Posted Tue May 10, 2016 9:05 pm
icecubes

Elf wrote: As with Equinoxe there are no weak tracks on Zoolook :)
Agreed. Zoolook is almost flawless.

Not sure what my favourite track is, but Ethnicolor II suits me the best.
Post Posted Wed May 11, 2016 5:54 am
jarrepaul

Ive had a reply from myplay.

As for the downloads for the full album, unfortunately, we have not heard from our escalation team yet. I see that the concern is still being worked on as we didn't expect that we needed more time to rectify the issue. Please bear with us and we'll send a follow up with our escalation team to get updates.
Rest assured we will get this sorted out the fastest way we can. We will let you know the details as soon as we hear back from them.
Europe in Concert Manchester 1993
Oxygène Tour Manchester 1997
World Tour 2010 Manchester
Post Posted Wed May 11, 2016 7:21 am
starmike

They're MP3s. How hard is this to fix?
Post Posted Wed May 11, 2016 7:25 am
Elf

starmike wrote:They're MP3s. How hard is this to fix?
It's called incompetence
-Elf-
http://www.elfworld.org/
"I'm not as think as you drunk I am"
Post Posted Wed May 11, 2016 7:27 am
Elf

jarrepaul wrote:Ive had a reply from myplay.

As for the downloads for the full album, unfortunately, we have not heard from our escalation team yet. I see that the concern is still being worked on as we didn't expect that we needed more time to rectify the issue. Please bear with us and we'll send a follow up with our escalation team to get updates.
Rest assured we will get this sorted out the fastest way we can. We will let you know the details as soon as we hear back from them.
Translation: We are seriously understaffed but to make it look like we are a huge organisation that knows what it's doing, I'll make up a story about us having an escalation team. It really is just me, a couple of colleagues and the woman running the cafeteria
-Elf-
http://www.elfworld.org/
"I'm not as think as you drunk I am"
Post Posted Wed May 11, 2016 10:30 am
phil40

I must say I'm totally in love with electronica 2, the tracks are more edgy that vol, I think the only track I cant get away with is what you want with peaches, but the rest are so good, brick England is a cracking catchy track that deserves a single release, walking the mile with Christophe is a dam good track, that wouldn't sound out of place on the movie sin city.

I'm going to do a full review of each track and post it on here.

Congratulations jean Michel :peacemaan:
Post Posted Wed May 11, 2016 10:45 am
Pat Gleeson

Elf wrote:
starmike wrote:They're MP3s. How hard is this to fix?
It's called incompetence
It's called Major Label Indifference - just listen to the so-called "Continuous Mix" ...
Concerts attended:
Destination Docklands 1988
Paris la Defense 1990
Europe in Concert - Wembley Stadium 1993
Oxygene Tour - Wembley Arena 1997
Theatre Marigny Paris 2007
Oxygene Tour - NCH Dublin 2008
2010 Tour - The 02 Dublin The 02 London (10-10-10)
Electronica Tour - 3Arena Dublin 2016
Post Posted Wed May 11, 2016 1:37 pm
Jon

With the news that David Lynch was to guest with Jarre and making no appearence on the albums, I do wonder if the Christophe 'Walking the Mile' track was the intended Lynch track. That is an unmistakable Twin Peaks twang guitar going on in that track.
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Wed May 11, 2016 2:37 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 8
Likes received  : 13

Europe 1 Interview - May 2016

Jean-Michel Jarre: "The story of Edward Snowden really touched me"

Sources and video:
http://www.europe1.fr/culture/jean-mich ... he-2742340
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007