Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Electronica 2: The Heart of Noise by Jean-Michel Jarre

Post Posted Mon May 23, 2016 4:41 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 8
Likes received  : 13

Jean-Michel Jarre - Official Facebook - 23 May 2016

A little tease for the track story with Hans Zimmer on our track "Electrees" for Electronica Volume 2. Check back for more to come...

Video:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Tue May 24, 2016 10:28 am
Kanta

Nemone's Electric Ladyland With Jean-Michel Jarre - BBC Radio 6 Music - May 2016

Pioneering electronic music producer Jean-Michel Jarre soundtracks his perfect evening. He's just released his new album Electronica 2: The Heart of Noise.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07bptqb
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Post Posted Tue May 24, 2016 11:28 am
Kanta

"We need to reinvent the future" - Jean-Michel Jarre in Interview - [030] Magazin: Berlin - May 2016

Sources:
http://berlin030.de/wir-muessen-die-zuk ... interview/

Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Post Posted Tue May 24, 2016 2:22 pm
Kanta

Zeit Magazin - Interview - 24 May 2016

Source: http://www.zeit.de/zeit-magazin/2016/20 ... nt-rettung
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Post Posted Wed May 25, 2016 11:02 am
Kanta

Jean-Michel Jarre - Official JeanMichelJarreVEVO - 25 May 2016

Jean-Michel Jarre, Hans Zimmer - Jean-Michel Jarre with Hans Zimmer Track Story

Published on 25 May 2016
Music video by Jean-Michel Jarre, Hans Zimmer performing Jean-Michel Jarre with Hans Zimmer Track Story. (C) 2016 Music Affair Entertainment Limited under exclusive license to Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH

Video:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
jeanbatman

The video was edited in such way some sentences of Mister Zimmer are cut off…
But basically, he says that Oxygène is one his biggest inspirations.
shadow

Likes received  : 11

Whatever the hell happened to the MyPlayDirect downloads? So the site has merged together with popmarket, which is fine. But whatever happened to my download links? What will happen with the Deluxe Edition of the album? Why does this have to happen without any information being send out? I still haven't received my correct download either! Looks like the entire thing has been cancelled outright completely.

And we were talking about terrible service before? Now this is absolute fucking terrible service. It's all completely gone and I can't find a single thing about it back. I honestly wouldn't be the least bit surprised of the boxset was deliberately delayed to not have to actually make this boxset before the merger. It's an absolute fucking disaster.
27-11-10: Ahoy Rotterdam
22-11-16: Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam
Kanta

Citizen - Interview - 25 May 2016

One of the pioneers of electronic music, Jean-Michel Jarre has roused crowds through some of history’s biggest concerts. Yet at the root of the genre, he says, lies a political dimension.

Source: http://citizen.co.za/afp_feed_article/e ... ectronica/
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Hans_Best

shadow wrote:Whatever the hell happened to the MyPlayDirect downloads? So the site has merged together with popmarket, which is fine. But whatever happened to my download links? What will happen with the Deluxe Edition of the album? Why does this have to happen without any information being send out? I still haven't received my correct download either! Looks like the entire thing has been cancelled outright completely.

And we were talking about terrible service before? Now this is absolute fucking terrible service. It's all completely gone and I can't find a single thing about it back. I honestly wouldn't be the least bit surprised of the boxset was deliberately delayed to not have to actually make this boxset before the merger. It's an absolute fucking disaster.
+1

...matching title: "Why This, Why That And Why"
Post Posted Thu May 26, 2016 12:07 pm
Kanta

Vicious Magazine - Interview - 26 May 2016

Headlining Sónar 2016

If we had to put five major pillars of the history of electronic music, Jean Michel Jarre would be one of the chosen, legendary artist with whom a pleasure to talk and listen. With the launch of its eighteenth studio album, divided into two parts, and its participation as a headliner at Sónar, we have had the privilege of exchanging a few words with him.

Source: http://www.viciousmagazine.com/jean-mic ... ista-2015/
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Post Posted Thu May 26, 2016 10:21 pm
Alexa

Hello,

Today, i get an email from MyPlay :
Your order from Jean Michel Jarre Phase 2 DF Store was declined
"Your payment did not go through. Please place a new order or contact customer service."
Well, i contact the customer service because it was impossible to place a new order. And i get an answer.
Hello,

I am sorry that your Credit Card payment did not go through. Our payment verification system displays the following reason: ErrorCode: 10002

ShortMessage: Authentication/Authorization Failed
LongMessage: Internal Error
ErrorCode: 10002
SeverityCode: Error

Unfortunately, your Electronica Volume 2 Deluxe Box was automatically canceled, and we don't have the ability to re-try orders once they've been canceled or access your payment information.

Sadly, this item is completely sold out and we don't have information if or when it will be back instock. We've also confirmed that Jean Michel Jarre Store is also no longer being supported by our new platform hence there is no way to re-order.

Again, we're sorry for the trouble.
Sincerely,
Macey
MyPlay Direct
I bought the deluxe box, pre order the second part on november and ... after a delay, i can't complete my box ?!

FUCK, THEY SUCK !!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Edit : and it seens that all the preorders have deseapears ...
In Door 2009 : Londres : 22/05
<2010> Bordeaux : 17/03 - Paris : 25/03 - Rouen : 15/10 - Pau : 11/12
Monaco : 01/07
<2011> Stockholm : 25/10 - Katowice : 13/11 - Warszawa : 14/11 - Zurich : 20/11
Post Posted Thu May 26, 2016 10:55 pm
shadow

Likes received  : 11

Yeah all previous details about it have been removed entirely since the merger. You can't find a single thing back. I just checked my PayPal account and they've charged me €65 (I thought it was only €50?) anyway. So I assume that the boxset is still happening in that case? Because I haven't received my correct download codes either and it seems I won't be getting it either since all precious downloads have been killed.

So in that case, anyone who has received a correct download from MyPlayDirect that they're willing to share (if they'd even have the correct files at all)? I'm just trying to have all the correct files in the correct folders on my hard drive. Because this is seriously pissing me off.

Edit: So I got a reminder email about the last chance to download the album of today. The included link does go to MyPlayDirect website this time and I don't get redirected. But they haven't reactivated my downloads which they've promised after they've concluded that the files were indeed faulty. So here we are that part where part of the product I payed for simply doesn't work and they still charge me full price (and I believe even more than they should). Absolutely fucking terrible service and I can't believe this shit is legal.
27-11-10: Ahoy Rotterdam
22-11-16: Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam
Post Posted Fri May 27, 2016 2:53 am
Violator

Likes received  : 1

They've took my money too.

Address all your questions to "MyPlaySony". After six months they still not replaced damaged E1 deluxe vinyl or didn't refund 50% of money for it as they promised.
Post Posted Fri May 27, 2016 7:28 am
Finaero

Likes given: 39
Likes received  : 14

Did they charge you for the E2 box only today (or this month)? I cancelled my order about a week or a few before the release, and I'm not aware of them having charged for it on pre-order last year... :roll:
Post Posted Fri May 27, 2016 8:00 am
Hans_Best

I received the 'Last Chance! Download Electronica 2 The Heart of Noise' email from myplay.com yesterday.
Unfortunately I'm not able to download the tracks, because they are all marked as 'Downloaded'

:plz:

I was charged today with 64,35 € for... I don't know: I hope it is the second part of the deluxe box.
I have had the same issues with my credit card when ordering the first part and switched to direct debit.

Let's hope I get the box and this nightmare is over... :roll:

2020 Zoolook.nl