Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

A new server, a new environment. Updated and all.

As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Equinoxe 5 - The lost video clip

Post Posted Thu May 03, 2018 1:27 pm
melo

I got via Sergio "la cage" Sobarzo (Chile), this French TV program of 1979, where Jean Michel Jarre presents the clip "Equinoxe 5", with a version never seen and different from the original one. There are more images in Los Angeles including the Hollywood sign. There is no online, so I received the authorization to post the video to anyone who wants to download.

EQUINOXE 5 (first rare edition) 1979

Password: cageman
Ricardo Melo
Jarrefan-Brazil
www.jarrefan.com.br

Attented concert:
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
Post Posted Thu May 03, 2018 2:36 pm
Jote

Online Now
Likes given: 6
Likes received  : 10

melo wrote:I got via Sergio "la cage" Sobarzo (Chile), this French TV program of 1979, where Jean Michel Jarre presents the clip "Equinoxe 5", with a version never seen and different from the original one. There are more images in Los Angeles including the Hollywood sign. There is no online, so I received the authorization to post the video to anyone who wants to download.

EQUINOXE 5 (first rare edition) 1979
Archive is password protected
Post Posted Thu May 03, 2018 3:19 pm
melo

Sorry.

Password: cageman
Ricardo Melo
Jarrefan-Brazil
www.jarrefan.com.br

Attented concert:
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
Post Posted Fri May 04, 2018 9:45 am
Analog-Umph

Likes given: 1

Wow, thanks melo!

I daresay, this is significantly and enchantingly better than what actually ended up being the music video.

I really enjoyed this, it has a really nostalgic, friendly feel to it. The one that actually ended up in the public is kinda fun, but obnoxious and forgetable in comparison to the music. Whilst this one is really saying something.

Would have been awesome if it was shot in HD, or rescanned from film, if those negatives still exist in quality.
Without faith nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible.
Post Posted Sat May 05, 2018 7:16 am
Velodynamic

Thank you melo. 🙂
"The worst thing in any form of art is to be betrayed by your own habits."
- JEAN MICHEL JARRE
Post Posted Sat May 12, 2018 12:11 pm
jeanbatman

Analog-Umph wrote:(...) I really enjoyed this, it has a really nostalgic, friendly feel to it. The one that actually ended up in the public is kinda fun, but obnoxious and forgetable in comparison to the music. Whilst this one is really saying something.
(...).
Very true. All of the Jarre videos from the 70's could have better (except for the Equinoxe 4 one). There is a TV commercial using the same Equinoxe which works suprinsingly well.
Post Posted Mon May 14, 2018 7:12 pm
shadow

Likes received  : 4

File is deleted :(
27-11-10: Ahoy Rotterdam
22-11-16: Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam
Post Posted Mon May 14, 2018 9:06 pm
rinogurr

Likes received  : 2

shadow wrote:File is deleted :(

2020 Zoolook.nl