Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

A new server, a new environment. Updated and all.

As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Equinoxe Infinity - 16 November 2018

Post Posted Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:54 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 4
Likes received  : 8

19/11/2018
Via Columbia France

On the occasion of his album #EquinoxeInfinity, find tonight Jean-Michel Jarre @jeanmicheljarre in the show @MagEntreeLibre on @ France5tv from 20h

Source:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:55 am
RemarkableRadio

So far, I have really enjoyed the album. A lot has already been said.

I am still not sure about Movement 6 - Infinity. It is a bit too close to a90s euro dance track. But then again, I like it. But I shouldn't.
But I do... Difficult. I do think it is the signature track because it is so different from the rest.

And nobody noticed yet that Movement 10 - Equinoxe Infinity has a lot of similarities with The Orb's A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That From The Centre Of The Ultraworld.

So it is a great album.
Complaint? Well, with 40minutes, it is a bit short.
Post Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:40 am
Velodynamic

It's nice to see JMJ is not going all the way apocalyptic with this new album.
An album needs some optimistic moments to balance everything out and to last in the long run.
I have a feeling Oxygene 3 became a bit too depressing to listen to every day.
"The worst thing in any form of art is to be betrayed by your own habits."
- JEAN MICHEL JARRE
Post Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:54 am
Elf

RemarkableRadio wrote: And nobody noticed yet that Movement 10 - Equinoxe Infinity has a lot of similarities with The Orb's A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That From The Centre Of The Ultraworld..
Lots of people have. It's been mentioned in this forum several times, and in other online Jarre forums. I also mentioned this in my review at http://domino.elfworld.org/jean-michel- ... -infinity/ (,as well as in my upcoming Part 4 of my interview with Jarre)
RemarkableRadio wrote:So it is a great album.
Complaint? Well, with 40minutes, it is a bit short.
I agree that it's a great album. But 35-40 minutes is actually the standard length for a Jarre album, so I've got no problems with that.
-Elf-
http://www.elfworld.org/
"I'm not as think as you drunk I am"
Post Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:20 am
Kanta

Official Album Charts

23 - Equinoxe Infinity

Source: https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/a ... rt-update/
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Post Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:39 am
jeanbatman

Kanta wrote:Image

19/11/2018
Via Columbia France

On the occasion of his album #EquinoxeInfinity, find tonight Jean-Michel Jarre @jeanmicheljarre in the show @MagEntreeLibre on @ France5tv from 20h

Source:
There was a mistake, he didn't show up... Later this week maybe.

:arrow: Video review of EI by The Wonky Angle
Post Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:45 am
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 14
Likes received  : 21

Although I don't agree with Wonky all the time (he doesn't like Chronologie for example), I do think this review fits with my view on the album.
Post Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:46 am
Kanta

"I would have liked to produce Yeezus by Kanye West" For the release of his album Equinoxe infinity, here is the TRACK ID of the LEGEND Jean-Michel Jarre @jeanmicheljarre

Video:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Post Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:50 am
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 14
Likes received  : 21

"I would have liked to produce Yeezus by Kanye West" For the release of his album Equinoxe infinity, here is the TRACK ID of the LEGEND Jean-Michel Jarre @jeanmicheljarre

Video:
Great video. His first record was a Ray Charles record, the best music to make love to: start with a Brian Eno track, end with Rammstein :mrgreen:
Post Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:41 am
Jarreshair

The Wonky Angle give Teo & Teo a higher rating than Equinoxe Infinity.
Is he fucking deaf?
Post Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:46 am
shadow

Likes received  : 4

It depends on what you like I guess, I won't deny that even if T&T is by far his worst work, I seriously love it and would place it above a bunch of others of him depending on my mood :P

Also, that promotional video for Vintage will never get me to not crack a smile :lol:
27-11-10: Ahoy Rotterdam
22-11-16: Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam
Post Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:48 am
jeanbatman

Dr_Jones wrote:

Video:
Great video. His first record was a Ray Charles record, the best music to make love to: start with a Brian Eno track, end with Rammstein :mrgreen:
I wonder if there was ever a survey on the best Jarre track to make love.
Post Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:27 pm
Jote

Online Now
Likes given: 6
Likes received  : 9

Ok, so I got my copy today and tried the digital download from the scratch card. And here's where things get interesting. People have been complaining that the download contains MP3 files only. Clearly they realized that was a mistake and updated the download yesterday. My download already contains WAV files with modification date NOVEMBER 19TH (YESTERDAY). Funnily enough, the download contains:

- one wav copy of Equinoxe
- TWO wav copies of Equinoxe Infinity

I thought maybe one version has fadeouts while the other one doesn't, or maybe different mastering, but no - they are the exact same files.

I'm not sure what about people who already downloaded the MP3 version...

EDIT: someone confirmed that even if you downloaded MP3s you can log in again and the WAV edition.

Diff tool result (no differences found):

Post Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:44 pm
Jon

Jarreshair wrote:The Wonky Angle give Teo & Teo a higher rating than Equinoxe Infinity.
Is he fucking deaf?
Deaf and brain dead.
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:45 pm
Jon

No Autorip on this from Amazon orders?
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "

2020 Zoolook.nl