Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Currently, we are experiencing some DNS problems. We hope to fix this as soon as possible.

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Equinoxe Infinity - 16 November 2018


Post Posted Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:29 pm
Jote


User avatar
Posts: 837
Location: Lodz, Poland
Likes given: 18
Likes received  : 22

Robi83 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:51 pm
Jote wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:11 pm
Robi83 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:44 pm Michel Geiss has not even listenned to this album! :o
He told me.
And? Is this supposed to prove that the album is poor?
Do you think that album is poor? I didn't think nor say that.
So what's your point then, do tell?
Post Posted Sun May 09, 2021 2:21 pm
SF01


Posts: 108
Likes received  : 2

Is there aything exclusive in the Continous Mix that isn't in tracks?
Post Posted Sun May 09, 2021 8:54 pm
Dr_Jones


User avatar
Posts: 2545
Likes given: 33
Likes received  : 47

No, it's just the album.
Post Posted Mon May 10, 2021 8:04 am
Jote


User avatar
Posts: 837
Location: Lodz, Poland
Likes given: 18
Likes received  : 22

SF01 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 2:21 pm Is there aything exclusive in the Continous Mix that isn't in tracks?
It exist only because of streaming services (so that you can a) still listen to the entire album even if it's in "random"/"shuffle" mode, b) to provide gapless playback regardless of how streaming services handle it (my experience with Amazonia for instance is that Spotify handles it poorly))
Post Posted Tue May 11, 2021 1:20 pm
SF01


Posts: 108
Likes received  : 2

Jote wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:04 am
SF01 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 2:21 pm Is there aything exclusive in the Continous Mix that isn't in tracks?
It exist only because of streaming services (so that you can a) still listen to the entire album even if it's in "random"/"shuffle" mode, b) to provide gapless playback regardless of how streaming services handle it (my experience with Amazonia for instance is that Spotify handles it poorly))
OK, thanks for the info, so no "hidden messages" in there?







  • cron
    2020 Zoolook.nl
    Powered by phpBB forum software
     

     

    cron