Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

JarreUK forum will be up tomorrow at the latest

Post Posted Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:15 pm
Equinoxe

Likes received  : 1

They (Jarreuk) do have a slight advantage here,though Being as their original forum was the only real alternative,to the Jarre.net forum,and always seemed to have plenty of activity when the Jarre.net one was down,and the other thing that swings in their favour at the Moment is that most users of J.Net would not know of this one ,unless you mailed every user....

On the other hand the Jarreuk forum has been known to stand dormant for long periods of time,but only I suppose because of the .Net bustling activity.

And of course at a time when there seems to be little outlet for Jarre forums for most fans they probably will have big inital joining numbers

That said.....Theres nothing to stop people using several forums,and of course its another forum to promote this one on :wink:

I for one will Join Jarreuk,but will use this as the main posting one...
Post Posted Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:26 pm
Nitrus

I guess if GeeJee's ambitions become real and the Zoolook site will be the biggest JMJ information center online, this forum will as well be the place to meet most people.

So I'll wait for how it turns out, but I'll stick with this forum for now. :wink:
Post Posted Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:29 pm
Finaero

Likes given: 186
Likes received  : 54

I can visit many forums without problems, but I'd still like to avoid any "OMG ZOOLOOK VERSUS JARREUK" situation, since that would be plain annoying. However, a situation like that is predictable so we shall see how things will eventually turn out.
Post Posted Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:08 pm
Robi

JarreUK site is great, but considering forums, i will be here! :wink:
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
Post Posted Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:28 pm
Big time

I think I´ll stay here too!!! :D Well, I know I will!!! :D :wink:
Post Posted Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:10 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Finaero wrote:I can visit many forums without problems, but I'd still like to avoid any "OMG ZOOLOOK VERSUS JARREUK" situation, since that would be plain annoying.
Well, talking about avoiding, I'm the one avoiding it here, as they don't post a message about this new forum on their website, as I asked them to. I find that very annoying. After all it's about the same fans.

In fact, it annoys the hell out of me... :?
Post Posted Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:19 pm
Big time

That´s strange indeed! :?
Post Posted Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:04 pm
Mike Earsen

Although I was a member of JarreUK forum, I'll treat it as an 'archive'. Sorry, but as I wrote in another topic, writing the same thing at both forums won't make a sense :?
Post Posted Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:56 am
Cousteau

GeeJee wrote:On the other hand, I think we here at BlahBlah are very generous announcing their new forum, as they didn't want to announce ours at their website. Or at least they ignored my PMs, Emails... :shock:
we've not ignored anything... we're just going to do everything in one news article instead of multiple articles...
Post Posted Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:02 pm
Cousteau

GeeJee wrote:
Finaero wrote:I can visit many forums without problems, but I'd still like to avoid any "OMG ZOOLOOK VERSUS JARREUK" situation, since that would be plain annoying.
Well, talking about avoiding, I'm the one avoiding it here, as they don't post a message about this new forum on their website, as I asked them to. I find that very annoying. After all it's about the same fans.

In fact, it annoys the hell out of me... :?
see my previous reply - we've not even announced our own forum on our website yet either you know :P

just bear with us - like i say, we'll list other forums on a news article at the same time as ours, and we'll give you a link in the Links section too if you email me a banner to use...

best regards
Post Posted Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:17 pm
SHARPBLUE

I have been on that forum, but not a lot seems to happen there, I always used jarre.net and now this. I find it gets too confusing to be a member of several forums on the same subject.
Ramses niblick the 3rd kerplunk kerplunk whoops there goes my thribble

Visit me at www.mkeen.f9.co.uk
Post Posted Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:38 pm
Cousteau

SHARPBLUE wrote:I have been on that forum, but not a lot seems to happen there, I always used jarre.net and now this. I find it gets too confusing to be a member of several forums on the same subject.
as someone else mentioned, not a lot happened on there because everyone else was on the jarre.net forum and ours is in existance for anyone to use should they wish to do so :)
Post Posted Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:26 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

That's confusing. You could've replied my emails and PMs...
Post Posted Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:56 pm
SHARPBLUE

GeeJee wrote:That's confusing. You could've replied my emails and PMs...
:?:

anyway, it's not up at the moment I just looked. Well it's not working here anyway.
Ramses niblick the 3rd kerplunk kerplunk whoops there goes my thribble

Visit me at www.mkeen.f9.co.uk
Post Posted Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:14 pm
Cousteau

GeeJee wrote:That's confusing. You could've replied my emails and PMs...
i did reply to your email, but i guess you didnt receive it, and dont forget you can always find me on MSN during evenings too you know, you've spoken to me on there before, and sometimes you can find me on #jmj chatroom aswell sometimes

anyway, there's no need to have an attitude when you've asked me for something and then it doesnt get done when you want it to be done. it's like asking JMJ to make an album and for him to release it when you want him to... it just doesnt work like that :)

• 2020 Zoolook.nl