Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

A new server, a new environment. Updated and all.

As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Latest synthesizer purchase

Post Posted Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:08 pm
Jon

Got lucky this morning and picked up a Roland MC-505 for £100. Apart from a small chip in the paint on the very tip of the corner of the body and a 1 cm fine scratch, it in pretty damn good shape. It was, however, filthy. Stripped it all down. Cleaned all the contacts. Gave it a good service and now it's all perfect.

What a great machine too. Has some really superb sounds and plenty of vinatge stuff in there too.

Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:43 am
Jakob BC
English Moderator, Studio/Stage Expert

I bet it's quite fun to play with. Grooveboxes are nice :fine:
I miss the feeling of getting new gear, but in general I just miss my synths. It annoys me that I don't have space for it here in my flat.
Perhaps there's space for my AX-Synth, then I can just sit in my sofa playing around on it as with a guitar.
Post Posted Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:17 pm
mw1mdh

Not sure if it counts as a synth purchase, but I've just gone and ordered myself a Korg Kaossilator..brings my total count to 3...Electribe EA1, Univox SR-95 (need to mod it!..lol)

Now if I could just play some JMJ..lol...I must admit i'm quite happy knocking together loops and whatnot on the EA-1..

I'm sure I actually had something serious to do today..lol :)

Mark
Post Posted Tue May 08, 2012 11:20 pm
D_LeX

Hi,

My last purchase is the dreamy, almighty, legendary Kurzweil K2600XS
It's astonishing how it's sound great! I feel like the happiest man in the world :peacemaan:
Gearlist:
Kurzweil K2600XS
Roland XV-88
Roland jp8080
Jackson Soloist Custom 1987
SX SST vintage ash natural
Sandberg Basic 5 Ken Taylor
Fender Dual Showman Red Knobs
Engl e530
Ampeg SVT-3
Post Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Jarp2600