Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

A new server, a new environment. Updated and all.

As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Best Headphones ?

Post Posted Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:06 pm
matt222

Likes received  : 1

Thoughts?
Post Posted Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:14 pm
serjio

Good question. I think it depends on music you're listening, and price you're willing to pay. For now my faves are from Sennheiser (affordable HD-555 for general listening and HD 25 SPII in some cases) and Koss Porta Pro on the road.
Post Posted Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:34 am
Analog-Umph

Likes given: 1

Don't buy anything until they've been on your ears in a shop and you've done some research as to their quality/usefulness for what you want to do, and overall.
Without faith nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible.
Post Posted Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:06 pm
matt222

Likes received  : 1

I've actually just found ( which I forgot I had ) a pair of Sennheiser HD580 !

They just need new ear cushions and lead - £35 on Ebay!
Post Posted Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:00 pm
keran

I love my Beyer DT 880: good soundstage, very neutral and so sweet to carry on.

2020 Zoolook.nl