Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

A new server, a new environment. Updated and all.

As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

VANGELIS Blade Runner News

Post Posted Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:44 pm
Jon

Wonder if were ever to get a. . . . . .

Ridley Scotts - Blade Runner: The Finalised Final Cut Of The Final Cut Finalised After Finally Agreeing This Would Be The Final Cut When They Were Cutting The Final But One Cut Of The Film
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:52 pm
jarrekid

Equinoxe5 wrote:Ridley Scotts - Blade Runner: The Finalised Final Cut Of The Final Cut Finalised After Finally Agreeing This Would Be The Final Cut When They Were Cutting The Final But One Cut Of The Film
Lmfao it is turning out a bit like that isn't it?
Post Posted Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:10 pm
Velodynamic

Yeah, I'm one of them cheated customers that bought the 2-disc blu-ray version wich now is 5-disc ultimate collectors edition
and now also cheaper than what the 2-disc version was just a few weeks ago... :P :robertdugenou:

It's not that bad. It contains all that I ask for, it's just a good example how the big companies are making fast bucks. :wink:

Blade Runner Final Cut, Blu-Ray - Two-Disc Special Edition
for the stingy ones. :fine:
"The worst thing in any form of art is to be betrayed by your own habits."
- JEAN MICHEL JARRE
Post Posted Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:46 am
Magneticnick

ha ha ha would not that be something or what!!! :D
Equinoxe5 wrote:Wonder if were ever to get a. . . . . .

Ridley Scotts - Blade Runner: The Finalised Final Cut Of The Final Cut Finalised After Finally Agreeing This Would Be The Final Cut When They Were Cutting The Final But One Cut Of The Film
The Ultimate Bell (mix album of Mike Oldfield)
http://www1.freewebs.com/theultimatebell/
New Portraits (mixed edition) Vangelis
http://vangelisportraits.webs.com/download.htm
Post Posted Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:32 am
jarrekid

Velodynamic wrote:...wich now is 5-disc ultimate collectors edition
and now also cheaper
It's a lot better though. The packaging is amazing (best DVD I own) and you get the other 4 versions of the film (2 originals, Director's Cut and Workprint versions).
Post Posted Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:42 pm
Jon

Magneticnick wrote:ha ha ha would not that be something or what!!! :D
Equinoxe5 wrote:Wonder if were ever to get a. . . . . .

If they put that on the dvd cover, they'll never get a image on there :D
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:30 pm
ILIAS

BL Trilogy is now #28 in Greece with last wekk position - #41
Post Posted Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:57 am
Big time

Way to go!!!! :D
King of smileys :D
Post Posted Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:24 am
moviemaker

Mr. Tung wrote:Wonder if were ever to get a. . . . . .

This is it...there will be no more versions--same with regards to the Vangelis Blade Runner soundtrack unfortunately... so be sure to keep all your Vangelis Blade Runner bootlegs :wink:

---------------------------------

Invisible Connections ~ THE VANGELIS FORUM
http://www.vangelis.free.fr/
U.S. Moderator
Post Posted Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:20 pm
ILIAS

# 24 in Greece - up and rising !!!!!!
Post Posted Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:21 am
Magneticnick

ILIAS wrote:# 24 in Greece - up and rising !!!!!!
wow that is cool :peacemaan:
The Ultimate Bell (mix album of Mike Oldfield)
http://www1.freewebs.com/theultimatebell/
New Portraits (mixed edition) Vangelis
http://vangelisportraits.webs.com/download.htm
Post Posted Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:28 pm
Big time

I love Vangelis!!!! And I love the Bladerunner Trilogy :D Just wanted to say this! :P
King of smileys :D
Post Posted Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:31 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 2
Likes received  : 3

And I kinda :love: Harrison Ford. :P :punch:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:11 am
moviemaker

Finally sat down and really listened to the New Blade Runner Trilogy CD...

Launch Approval and Up and Running from CD3 are amazing! WOW!

same with Mail From India... okay pretty much entire CD3 is great! It's like a whole new Vangelis album but an extension of those Blade Runner sounds--as if it could have been the soundtrack to a sequel...

BR Downtown and No Expectation Boulevard almost sounds like something Jarre would do--actually on a second listen it is like a modern take of something from See You Later with those funny pieces of dialogue or an Erica Serra score for a Luc Besson Film.

I swear the sound effects at the end of No Expectation Boulevard sounds like a cross between the sound of Tie Fighters in Star Wars and the Space Traveling Device Jodie Foster sits in Contact!

Finally, Keep Asking reminds me of that Documentary about Stephen Hawkings when he is asking all those questions about Who are we, Where do we come from, how did we get here and where does God come from?

Great stuff...
Post Posted Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:57 pm
Velodynamic

Just had my first look of the Blu-Ray Final Cut, but my LCD screen couldn't show the highest resolution
so the interlaced 1080i will have to do for now. :wink:

The new multi channel sound is really awesome. 8)
"The worst thing in any form of art is to be betrayed by your own habits."
- JEAN MICHEL JARRE

2020 Zoolook.nl