Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

A new server, a new environment. Updated and all.

As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Kebu

Post Posted Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:57 pm

:q!
Post Posted Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:52 pm
Finaero

Likes given: 4
Likes received  : 2

Yeah, he's got one of the best Rendez-Vous 4 covers ever made:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33UrKEYJ1ck

Honestly, as far as Finns are concerned, I should be like him by now but alas, I failed. ;P
Post Posted Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:06 pm
Aneka65

KEbu.He has a wonderful Music. which he works and composes. It has great effects and sound. :-) :-) :relax:
Change.
Post Posted Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:16 pm
VinylScratch

Kebu is awesome - great original compositions as well as cover versions that always surpass the originals. 8) I really hope he'll do a live show in Germany some day.
Post Posted Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:45 pm
MiVo

According to the E-day/E-live facebook group Kebu will play at Dutch EM festival E-day 2016 in Theatre De Enck in Oirschot, close to Eindhoven, on 16th april 2016.

The source is not public, but I publish it anyway:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/131752480259823/permalink/722069617894770/
Post Posted Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:30 am
VinylScratch

...looks like he will do even two in Germany :) - here is the full list of upcoming concerts, the new album "Perplexagon" will also be released in Spring.
Post Posted Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:35 pm
VinylScratch

Teaser for "Perplexagon" - sounds awesome and will also be available on vinyl! :mrgreen:
Post Posted Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:50 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Likes received  : 1

It's quite impressive how he handles his synths and some of the tunes from his first album are quite interesting, but most of it... I don't really fancy.
Have a look at my organ music videos (No Jarre yet): www.youtube.com/user/gjmusique
Benedicat vos omni potens Deus. Pater et Filius et Spiritus Sanctus. Amen. BONNE NUIT. :oldman:
Post Posted Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:11 pm
computerhythm

It's okay but not exactly overwhelming.

Stephen
"If we have an enemy at all, the Control Process is that enemy. It is vital to short-circuit this Control Process." (Genesis P-Orridge)

• 2020 Zoolook.nl