I can (as an amature and listener) share some further emotions of your more complete tracks.
- I like the deep warm bass. I would have like some more "guts" in to it...it keeps hanging in the same patterns for a very long time...but I think the sound is awesome. Too short.
- I was asking for surprises
man. I'm sorry, I just can't see them. For me it's like a steam machine pumping the same pattern over and over again...simply not my cup of juice. The vocoder(?) though is quite neat.
- A track that launches off with a KW kind of mood, but then it's transforming with a string sound and I only wish you could have hung in there a bit longer. Very suddenly it dies out and is shifting back where you begun for a quick "cut off".
Too short. Otherwise I really like it...maybe an "uncut edition"? ;D
- It's very 80'ish popish. It can be the streaming connection, but it sounds a bit "cracked" as if there should have been a weak connection somewhere. Maybe it was ment to be. A sweet little thing.
- I love this one. The samplings a very witty and I can allmost see a music video in front of me. It feels much like a "MTV" version and I don't know exactly how suitable ALL the samples (ie. "faded music, computer-girl #5 delete") really are on a studio album, but I like the guts and as an experimentation. Too short.
- Sounds improvised, but I think it can grow. Part weird/false and part glorious.
With the low sub bass beating it could be good as an exersicing/spinning track.
- A little to repetitive for me, but the sound is ok.
- The "computer game" track. I love the laser-gun sounds and the electric guitar sound adds a new dimention to it. Very good.
- Not very surprisingly my favorite. The laser sounds are adorable. The transforming at the end where the deep bass comes in are truly fantastic. Only a little complain about the "raggie/blues style bass", the rest is 10/10! Too short.
P.S. The later deep bass part here reminds me of Jarre, CiC.
We all have small differences in our tastes...this is mine. As you can see I actually like long tracks even if many people won't prefer it. Overall this is a straggling yet charming collection of songs I think. The time of 6 years can be responsible for that. This little review is based upon the online fibre streaming connection. Bring me a laser disc and it could very well change my opinions for the better or the worse. However I think it would do more justice to your great sound.