Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

A new server, a new environment. Updated and all.

As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Jarre Megamix


Post Posted Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:06 pm
RoB


Posts: 4
Location: Haren (Gn)

Hi Everyone

I was given a copy of this jarre megamix album by a friend of mine, i have uploaded the front and back covers for you all to have a look.

a special thanks to zzero & adam for posting download links :mrgreen:

best wishes
Rob :mrgreen:

Front
Image

Back
Image
RoB
Post Posted Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:01 am
Cosmic Sound


User avatar
Posts: 14
Location: San Francisco, Córdoba, Argentina

Hello, Thanks for listen my work, I work very much in the megamix,Enjoy :fine:

http://rapidshare.com/files/37613788/Jarre_Megamix_-_Cosmic_Sound.rar

or:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cfm2zs
Post Posted Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:09 am
marcostudio


Posts: 17

Cosmic Sound wrote:Hello, Thanks for listen my work, I work very much in the megamix,Enjoy :fine:

http://rapidshare.com/files/37613788/Jarre_Megamix_-_Cosmic_Sound.rar

or:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cfm2zs
Hmmm,
Tracklist is much the same as the megamix I made in 1997,especially the first tracks,and the same loops!!!!
But some loops are offbeat and not fitted under some tracks.
Actually it's it a dull copy of my mix....shame on you Cosmic Sound!!

Marco(Marcorporation)
Post Posted Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:30 pm
Finaero


User avatar
Posts: 2607
Location: Finland
Likes given: 4
Likes received  : 2

You know, I'm still looking for a high-quality version of your Megamix, marcorporation... then again, last time I asked it there wasn't any left or something *shrug*
Post Posted Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:40 pm
marcostudio


Posts: 17

Finaero wrote:You know, I'm still looking for a high-quality version of your Megamix, marcorporation... then again, last time I asked it there wasn't any left or something *shrug*
Well.As i said then,i have no server or so to put that Megamix on.
And i have not so many time to do this,because i must record the mix into the computer,convert it to mp3 and put it somewhere on the internet.

So maybe someone elke here who got that mix can share it with you i think.
There are many ppl here who have a copy of that megamix,and its seems that it has a sort of"cult" status now.

But now there is a sort of "Rip Off" ,and i always said that i'm not gonna make a new one,but now i am seriously thinking to make a new,updated and much better one!
I think that i make it on my laptop,so i can work on it when and where i want....

To Be contineud......
Post Posted Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:50 pm
Finaero


User avatar
Posts: 2607
Location: Finland
Likes given: 4
Likes received  : 2

So maybe someone elke here who got that mix can share it with you i think.
There are many ppl here who have a copy of that megamix,and its seems that it has a sort of"cult" status now.
Only one I've seen around is a low quality WMA one :P
Post Posted Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:07 am
E-vert


User avatar
Posts: 324
Location: Zoetermeer. The Netherlands

I have it on a cassette tape but the quality is bad because of listening to is a lot.
Life is what you make of it...
Post Posted Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:25 am
jarrekid


User avatar
Posts: 1100
Location: Stroud, Gloucestershire, England

Finaero wrote:
So maybe someone elke here who got that mix can share it with you i think.
There are many ppl here who have a copy of that megamix,and its seems that it has a sort of"cult" status now.
Only one I've seen around is a low quality WMA one :P
Sounds like the one I ripped off tape.
Post Posted Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:09 am
Cosmic Sound


User avatar
Posts: 14
Location: San Francisco, Córdoba, Argentina

marcostudio wrote:
Cosmic Sound wrote:Hello, Thanks for listen my work, I work very much in the megamix,Enjoy :fine:

http://rapidshare.com/files/37613788/Jarre_Megamix_-_Cosmic_Sound.rar

or:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cfm2zs
Hmmm,
Tracklist is much the same as the megamix I made in 1997,especially the first tracks,and the same loops!!!!
But some loops are offbeat and not fitted under some tracks.
Actually it's it a dull copy of my mix....shame on you Cosmic Sound!!

Marco(Marcorporation)
I listen you megamix, and I like very much, and me the idea of make again...
http://translate.google.com/translate?u ... uage_tools

http://translate.google.com/translate?u ... uage_tools

greetings Marco!!! :wink:
Post Posted Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:12 am
Cosmic Sound


User avatar
Posts: 14
Location: San Francisco, Córdoba, Argentina

Video Coming Soon!!!! :D

Jarre Megamix Track 1
Thanks Jarre4422 ! :wink:







  • cron
    2020 Zoolook.nl
    Powered by phpBB forum software
     

     

    cron