Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

A new server, a new environment. Updated and all.

As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Youtube covers

Post Posted Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:48 pm
chronos

Hello all, trawling again through youtube and found a few covers that I like...

First up, oddly, the intro to Rendezvous Houston a City in Concert..

Magnetic Fields 4. Kinda of China Concert meets the single remix edit, nicely done too.

Some videos from a guy called Rune Foshaug, starting with..

Equinoxe 4. Great video, sounds again, the CiC version meets the original remix version

Third Rendezvous. Played on a real Laser Harp and an extended version too, fantastic.

Industrial Revolutions Overture.

Oxygene 2

Moving on to this... what the f@~k is this??? Any one remember Chronologie 4 Dream Time remix with that female vocalist at the end... well I don't know if this is her, but its bloody awful anyhow .
Post Posted Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:46 am
Aneka65

:clap: :love: Woow gratulation super music
Change.

2020 Zoolook.nl