Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

A new server, a new environment. Updated and all.

As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Oxygene 17

Post Posted Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:54 pm
Aneka65

Online Now

:clap: :clap: Super Music
Change.
Post Posted Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:49 am
melo

Absolutly love this track, ive listened to jarre for over 30 years, saw him for first time lice in dublin, an unforgettable experience, love electronica 1&2 but oxygene 14-20, is going to a return to the true jarre we love, this track is so catchy, powerful and uplifting, the man is making a massive comeback with electronica 1&2, oxygene 14-20 and this tour, hes reinventing him self and and i love what im seeing and hearing. Welcome back jean michel.

Does anyone know the reason bwhind the video for oxygene 17, with the WOW sisgnal that was detected in 1977 etc or was it somthing that jarre thought would be good together with thia track, just wondering,

What an amazing track tho, roll on december 2nd
Ricardo Melo
Jarrefan-Brazil
www.jarrefan.com.br

Attented concert:
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011

2020 Zoolook.nl