Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Currently, we are experiencing some DNS problems. We hope to fix this as soon as possible.

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

The Jarre Caption Thread

Post Posted Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:48 am
Jon

Synth fever, synth fever, that's the way to do it"
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:58 pm
Jon

"Don't know why I am asking you if I have anything stuck in my teeth when I can take them out and have a look myself"
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:23 pm
Dominc

I know what you're thinking: 'Did he play six notes or only five?' But to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a MiniMoog, the most powerful synthesizer in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question... "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

(sorry I had to do a Dirty Harry Parody for this pic)
It's more fun to compute on the Autobahn
Post Posted Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:44 pm
mathetes1963

Image Image
"Jarre? Jarre is dead, my friend. You can call me...JOKER! And as you can see, I'm a lot happier!"
"The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul."
-Johann Sebastian Bach, 1685-1750

"It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing."
-Duke Ellington, 1899-1974
Post Posted Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:32 am
Jon

Woman - "REVOLUTION!"
JMJ - "Excuse me, only the main man can say that . . . . Anyone have a loud speaker handy?"

Post Posted Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:05 am
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Likes received  : 1

Looks like a polish girl... might sound like GREWOLUSION! :nod:
Have a look at my organ music videos (No Jarre yet): www.youtube.com/user/gjmusique
Benedicat vos omni potens Deus. Pater et Filius et Spiritus Sanctus. Amen. BONNE NUIT. :oldman:
Post Posted Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:16 pm
Jakob BC
English Moderator, Studio/Stage Expert

GeeJee wrote:Looks like a polish girl... might sound like GREWOLUSION! :nod:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first thought when I saw that picture was "Damn she looks like a Polish girl I know", then I scrolled down and saw your reply :wtf2: :punch: :smoke:
Post Posted Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:15 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Likes received  : 1

:p - great minds think alike... :D

"Yes Polizei! Here! This man touched my boobs!"
Have a look at my organ music videos (No Jarre yet): www.youtube.com/user/gjmusique
Benedicat vos omni potens Deus. Pater et Filius et Spiritus Sanctus. Amen. BONNE NUIT. :oldman:
Post Posted Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:09 pm
CLUBMIX
Representative Admin, Discography Expert

...in case he really did, she doesn't seem to be upset about it :mrgreen:
Official Zoolook Partner
Post Posted Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:02 pm
Analog-Umph

Likes given: 2

Dominc wrote:Image
I know what you're thinking: 'Did he play six notes or only five?' But to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a MiniMoog, the most powerful synthesizer in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question... "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
(sorry I had to do a Dirty Harry Parody for this pic)
mathetes1963 wrote:Image Image
"Jarre? Jarre is dead, my friend. You can call me...JOKER! And as you can see, I'm a lot happier!"
:fine: :rofl:
Without faith nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible.
Post Posted Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:02 pm
Velodynamic

"Just showing my new knowledge about reflex zone therapy. See right here, next to the neck vertebra is a pretty wild spot."
"The worst thing in any form of art is to be betrayed by your own habits."
- JEAN MICHEL JARRE
Post Posted Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:23 am
Analog-Umph

Likes given: 2

"See if I squeeze this nerve right here, I can make her arm stand up even if she has no arm. Magic no?! :wink: "
Without faith nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible.
Post Posted Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:54 am
Jon

". . . . . . and if I hear another bloody mobile phone going off while I'm playing, I will shove that phone somewhere where you will not be able to get any reception"

"Call me paranoid, but do you ever get that feeling of being watched?"

"I can exercise that fast, my arms become a blur"

"Hmmmmmm, there was over 200 people in this tent when I started this T&T track, now where have they all f***ed off too?"

Post Posted Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:04 am
Jon

JMJ to woman - "All I want you to do is bid on that Casio keyboard for me. If I do it and get spotted, I will never be able to look my fans in the face again"

Post Posted Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:08 am
Jon

At the annual longest cock awards:

Woman: And we have a winner right here, all 16 inches! :smoke:

Ventriloquist JMJ: So baby how 'bout you and me after this? 8)

Guy at the back: Ahh, I just can't compete with this shit, maybe next year, after some more pumps, weights and pills.... :|

2020 Zoolook.nl