Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Currently, we are experiencing some DNS problems. We hope to fix this as soon as possible.

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

The last thing you watched on the television (or dvd)

Post Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:11 pm
Jon

Got 'SKYLINE' to watch tonight.
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:15 pm
Jon

Watched SKYLINE last night. . . . . Utter rubbish!
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:04 pm
mathetes1963

Region 2 DVD of Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War Of The Worlds. Picked it up second-hand through Amazon from a distributor in the U.K. WOW... :shock:

@Jon: Yeah, I heard that one's pretty lousy. I read some decent reviews of Battle: Los Angeles, though I haven't seen it yet.
"The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul."
-Johann Sebastian Bach, 1685-1750

"It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing."
-Duke Ellington, 1899-1974
Post Posted Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:21 am
AnDrOiD

Blu-Ray:

"Kung Fu Panda"

"Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone"

VOD:

"Jackass 3" & "Jackass 3.5"
SOUNDCLOUD
Rhythmus muss sein!

"20 years ago we had computers in the studios. Now we have studios in the computers" - Michel Moers.
Post Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:32 am
AnDrOiD

Blu-Ray:

"Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"

"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"

"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"
&

"Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"

Next up is "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince". :P :nod:

I'll wait with "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" until both parts are available in one box. :robertdugenou:
SOUNDCLOUD
Rhythmus muss sein!

"20 years ago we had computers in the studios. Now we have studios in the computers" - Michel Moers.
Post Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:55 pm
Analog-Umph

Likes given: 3

BluRay:
Tantra Erotic Massage
Black Narcissus
My Fair Lady

DVD:
Charlotte Iserbyt - The Scientific Destruction of Minds For The Brave New World
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956) (hmm gotta get some more Dana Wynter movies)
Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe
The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938)
Anna Karenina (1997)
For a Few Dollars More

Video Tape:
Some old stuff from the 90's
and Terminator 1 (slightly different version to all the DVDs/BluRays)
Without faith nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible.
Post Posted Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:32 pm
AnDrOiD

Big time wrote:
AnDrOiD wrote:Blu-Ray:

"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

Tonight I'll watch "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1", which arrived in the mail today. :nod:
HA! You couldn´t wait! :D
No, I couldn't. :hypocrit: I got the Harry Potter fever! :nod:
SOUNDCLOUD
Rhythmus muss sein!

Post Posted Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:25 pm
Big time

Can´t blame you! :D
King of smileys :D
Post Posted Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:50 am
AnDrOiD

Blu-ray:

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1", or rather "Harry Potter Og Dødsregalierne Del 1", as it says on the cover, which is odd cos this one hasn't got any Danish audio dub.

"The Road" &

"Shutter Island"
SOUNDCLOUD
Rhythmus muss sein!

Post Posted Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:59 pm
Jon

Watched on blu-ray. OK, not much of a story line, but awesome FX and battle scenes. Had me hooked from start to finish. Was a better film than I had expected.

Post Posted Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:20 pm
AnDrOiD

Jon wrote:Watched on blu-ray. OK, not much of a story line, but awesome FX and battle scenes. Had me hooked from start to finish. Was a better film than I had expected.

I thought that was the movie I had rented on demand, the other day, and it turned out it was an awful spinoff. Worst b-movie, rather z-movie, I've ever watched. :pwned:

SOUNDCLOUD
Rhythmus muss sein!

Post Posted Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:04 pm
Jon

AnDrOiD wrote:
Jon wrote:Watched on blu-ray. OK, not much of a story line, but awesome FX and battle scenes. Had me hooked from start to finish. Was a better film than I had expected.

I thought that was the movie I had rented on demand, the other day, and it turned out it was an awful spinoff. Worst b-movie, rather z-movie, I've ever watched. :pwned:

That has to be one of those terrible David Michel Latte/Asylum Pictures cheapo rip-offs that he keeps churning out every time some big blockbuster film gets announced

Post Posted Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:44 pm
Velodynamic

Mac Gyver on channel 9. :pwned:
"The worst thing in any form of art is to be betrayed by your own habits."
- JEAN MICHEL JARRE
Post Posted Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:33 pm
Velodynamic

Spider Man 3
"The worst thing in any form of art is to be betrayed by your own habits."
- JEAN MICHEL JARRE
Post Posted Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:26 am
Starcat