Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

[2010 Concert] Belgium, Country Hall of Liege (28 of March)

Post Posted Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:32 pm
ramon314

Hi,

I wanna know if someone attending this concert will be able to record it in good quality (audio) ?

Last year, Dr_Jones recorded the In-Door one happening in Brussels and it sounds so good (Flac format).

Thanks
Post Posted Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:13 pm
jeanbatman

This concert will be filmed with James Cameron's camera for a further release in DVD/Blue Ray and movie theaters.
Post Posted Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:42 am
ramon314

I do know that....but I was just thinking about an audio recording...
Post Posted Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:53 am
Jon

jeanbatman wrote:This concert will be filmed with James Cameron's camera for a further release in DVD/Blue Ray and movie theaters.
Does this mean everyone will appear blue?
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:00 pm
AnDrOiD

Well, it's no use on DVD/Blu Ray. The technique is not available in home cinemas. :P
SOUNDCLOUD
Rhythmus muss sein!

"20 years ago we had computers in the studios. Now we have studios in the computers" - Michel Moers.
Post Posted Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:25 am
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 44
Likes received  : 70

AnDrOiD wrote:Well, it's no use on DVD/Blu Ray. The technique is not available in home cinemas. :P
Wut? 3D TVs will be released this year, Avatar 3D will be on blu-ray in november.
Post Posted Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:34 am
Nico_Noyau
Assistant Admin & Bootleg Expert

Avatar won't actually be released in BD 3D at all, according to the Fox, they prefer to release a normal version on April 4th, a collector version in november, and then, maybe, a 3D version in 2011 :punch:

Commercial, commercial CRAP YEAH :P
Image Image
My music, webdev, photos, videos : www.nicolaskern.fr
Robert Dugenou

Attended :
Teo&Tea showcase in Cannes [France] - 20/05/2007
Théâtre Marigny, Paris [France] - 15/12/2007
<2010> Marseille [France] - 20/03/2010
Monaco - 01/07/2011
Arènes de Nîmes – 14/07/2016
Post Posted Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:50 am
AnDrOiD

Dr_Jones wrote:
AnDrOiD wrote:Well, it's no use on DVD/Blu Ray. The technique is not available in home cinemas. :P
Wut? 3D TVs will be released this year, Avatar 3D will be on blu-ray in november.
It's not the same 3D technique, though, as far as I know.
SOUNDCLOUD
Rhythmus muss sein!

"20 years ago we had computers in the studios. Now we have studios in the computers" - Michel Moers.
Post Posted Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:22 pm
Jon

Dr_Jones wrote:
I think it's the end of this month the 3D tv's are released.
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:42 pm
Nico_Noyau
Assistant Admin & Bootleg Expert

It's actually for may :P
Image Image
My music, webdev, photos, videos : www.nicolaskern.fr
Robert Dugenou

Attended :
Teo&Tea showcase in Cannes [France] - 20/05/2007
Théâtre Marigny, Paris [France] - 15/12/2007
<2010> Marseille [France] - 20/03/2010
Monaco - 01/07/2011
Arènes de Nîmes – 14/07/2016
Post Posted Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:46 pm
Jon

So that'll be Christmas :P :D

Post Posted Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 8
Likes received  : 13

Jon wrote:So that'll be Christmas :P :D
2011 :P
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:11 pm
ramon314

It seems the original subject is far far away now... :cry:
Post Posted Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:16 pm
Jon

ramon314 wrote:It seems the original subject is far far away now... :cry:
All is not lost . . . . . . back ontopic now please folks :D

Yes, a nice audio recording of any of these shows will be gratefully appreciated.

Post Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:43 pm
Catte

AnDrOiD wrote:
Dr_Jones wrote:
It's not the same 3D technique, though, as far as I know.
What do you mean "not the same technique"? As far as I am informed, the 3D projection technique of 3D Blu-Rays is determined by the flat screen or the projector/beamer and not the blu-ray. At most cinemas, they used polarized light. 3D-TVs will use shutter glasses synchronised by infrared light from the TV.

So, no red-green glasses this time for the Blu-Ray 3D release of Jarres show in Brussels - though I wonder if they will do that for the standard release. :-)
Concerts attendend:
1997 Oxygene Tour, Hamburg
2002 Aero, Gammel Vra Enge
2005 Space Of Freedom, Gdansk
2008 Oxygene Live, Hamburg
2009 Indoors, Koblenz
2010 "2010", Berlin
2011 World Arena Tour 2011, Berlin
2016 Eletronica World Tour, Hamburg

2020 Zoolook.nl