Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

IAMX

Post Posted Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:29 am
Jarp2600

Although they seem to be pretty well-known in Europe, I had never heard of them before until I had to do the monitor sound for their show in the Netherlands last week. I haven't enjoyed that much pleasure in my work for months... :D

The band is as much as a side project of Sneaker Pimps front man Chris Corner. The music comes close to a mix of Depeche Mode, with a bit of Muse/Thom Yorke/Marilyn Manson kindof vocals, more industrial drums and percussion, and a bit more modern sounding. But really, really nice and fresh!

IAMX - An I for an I

IAMX - After every party I die

IAMX - President

IAMX - Think of England

:)
"If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem"

My soundclick * Myspace

Audio Engineer at Fast Forward Studios
Post Posted Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:11 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Likes received  : 1

First impression: terribly neat. Thanks! :)
Have a look at my organ music videos (No Jarre yet): www.youtube.com/user/gjmusique
Benedicat vos omni potens Deus. Pater et Filius et Spiritus Sanctus. Amen. BONNE NUIT. :oldman:
Post Posted Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:16 pm
Velodynamic

Likes received  : 2

A total jaw-dropper. In "My Secret Friend" it seems they've collaborated with Imogen Heap. Co 8)l!
"The worst thing in any form of art is to be betrayed by your own habits."
- JEAN MICHEL JARRE
Post Posted Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:23 pm
Jarp2600

I think you'll really love the album Kingdom of Welcome Addiction GJ! :)
"If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem"

My soundclick * Myspace

Audio Engineer at Fast Forward Studios

2020 Zoolook.nl