Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

[Fake] Tell Me the Truth!

Post Posted Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:54 am
Finaero

Likes given: 46
Likes received  : 16

Yeah, couple of us have sent emails to that address and even tried contacting him/AeroProd on Facebook. No results.

You can sort of "understand" why JMJ wouldn't do anything about his own tracks that Jensen has ripped off ("The Voyage" being from a crappy "studio version" YT upload of the Rendez-Vous in Space concert track, and "The Dream" being a mash-up of some of the HSBC tracks), but since other people's JMJ remixes and original tracks are also involved, it's actually very disappointing coming from mr. Copyright (CISAC 2013-2020) himself..
Post Posted Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:13 pm
TheDane

Likes given: 3
Likes received  : 2

It's very nice too see that people are not that stupid. No one has booked a ticket to his concert (all seats are available).

I guess there is hope that this low life thief, still is not making money on other peoples work. Just a small time player with no future in music.
Post Posted Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:10 am
Finaero

A shame that after all this time, his stolen tracks/albums are still up despite many attempts to get Spotify (or any of the other services where his stolen stuff is available) or JMJ involved in this. Oddly, at certain points he seems to remove all the albums and repost them again with no discernible changes to the content (minimal audio editing, possibly), but the Oxygene 4 remix is still at 191k plays on Spotify.

More of a shame regarding the services in question and JMJ himself, though.
Post Posted Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:50 pm
Finaero

Hmm, I'm not gonna upgrade to a Soundcloud Pro account to see more accurate stats (and since I've briefly upgraded to a Pro account before, I can't re-register, cancel and get a refund off it anymore), but I think Simon Jensen might still be hovering around my T&T remix...
Attachments
eeg.PNG
Post Posted Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:03 pm
Finaero

Yeah, confirmed that it's still him (with this account).. :|
Attachments
stillthere.PNG
Post Posted Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:56 pm
Tarkovskiy85

Likes received  : 1

Hey guys,

I know for a fact that Simon def. doesn't spend most of his time in France, because I see him regularly in the Danish town where he lives. :lol:

Just wanted to give you a heads-up that he is releasing a new album soon, probably with tons of stolen tracks:

It says: "Due to server issues, Simon's new album is unfortunately delayed. We are working on the problem and a new update to SIA distribution programme. We'll write an update when it's solved".

Quite an achievement to have a whole server of stolen tracks :lol:

Did any of the artists he stole from ever try to confront him personally??
Post Posted Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:35 pm
Finaero

Figures...

Before he emptied his SoundCloud uploads (or before they were emptied), he hadn't responded to any of the comments pointing out his thievery. One of the people got in touch with Spotify over the matter, but that was over 3 months ago and I haven't heard anything about it since.

Speaking of which, he has suddenly favorited this track on Soundcloud... wonder if/when we'll hear it on the next "album"? (Or if it's already included in the current ones, can't remember right now): https://soundcloud.com/madismusic/jean- ... adis-remix
Attachments
jensen24112021.jpg
Post Posted Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:24 pm
Jote

Likes given: 23
Likes received  : 33

Tarkovskiy85 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:56 pm Hey guys,

I know for a fact that Simon def. doesn't spend most of his time in France, because I see him regularly in the Danish town where he lives. :lol:
So he does actually exist?

2020 Zoolook.nl