Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Kraftwerk

Post Posted Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:54 pm
Jon

Likes received  : 1

Craftwife. . . . . . nice one :nod:

Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:34 pm
AnDrOiD

The sound of the remasters is great. Gives new life to the old recordings. I'm even hearing things I didn't notice before. :bravo:
SOUNDCLOUD
Rhythmus muss sein!

"20 years ago we had computers in the studios. Now we have studios in the computers" - Michel Moers.
Post Posted Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:28 am
JPQ

AnDrOiD wrote:The sound of the remasters is great. Gives new life to the old recordings. I'm even hearing things I didn't notice before. :bravo:
oddly some masters (i dont mean kraftwerk) ones sounds opposite i think i mean feel i hear different synths more i mean something what makes moog to moog etc.
Post Posted Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:05 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

JPQ wrote:
AnDrOiD wrote:The sound of the remasters is great. Gives new life to the old recordings. I'm even hearing things I didn't notice before. :bravo:
oddly some masters (i dont mean kraftwerk) ones sounds opposite i think i mean feel i hear different synths more i mean something what makes moog to moog etc.
WHAT? :pwned:
:mrgreen:
Post Posted Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:22 pm
JPQ

GeeJee wrote:
JPQ wrote:
WHAT? :pwned:
Try again:
I mean some timbral differences are missing.
Post Posted Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:32 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

I still don't get it. Must be me. :pwned:
:mrgreen:
Post Posted Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:50 pm
Jarp2600

GeeJee wrote:I still don't get it. Must be me. :pwned:
Make that two... :P
"If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem"

My soundclick * Myspace

Audio Engineer at Fast Forward Studios
Post Posted Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:47 am
Jon

Artist Dirk Roessler http://dirk.ypnos.eu/ created these awesome Kraftwerk action figures.

As much as you might like to get your own set, though, they aren’t available for purchase.

Roessler explains:

"I collect Kraftwerk records since about 1993. I’m a real fan of them!

So in the year 2000 I’ve decided to sculpt them – just for myself.

I’ve bought some old Mattel Ken figures (that guy from Barbie, you know) at flea markets, “decapitated” them and sculpted the Kraftwerk heads to apply them onto the bodies.

First of all I sculpted them and then I built moulds and casted them with resin.

Then I realized how hard it is to get some clothes for Ken – even in good toy stores!

So I had to sew the red shirts and grey pants on my own – horrible work!

Thank god I found some black shoes at the flea market!"
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:46 am
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 79
Likes received  : 310

They remind me of Ken and Barbie dolls. :mrgreen:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:49 pm
Jon

Kanta wrote:They remind me of Ken and Barbie dolls. :mrgreen:
Because they are Ken dolls (says so in the description) :punch:

Post Posted Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:56 am
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 79
Likes received  : 310

Jon wrote:
Kanta wrote:They remind me of Ken and Barbie dolls. :mrgreen:
Because they are Ken dolls (says so in the description) :punch:
:oops: , I just looked at the picture. :robertdugenou:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:04 pm
Jon

Looks like all is not lost with Kraftwerk.

American food giant 'Kraft' who recently took over 'Cadbury' have taken over the synth act :pwned:

Post Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:35 pm
EMU32

is were some who knows how they made the snaredrum sound in THE ROBOTS I have tried to make it with no success it is possibly built around a zap sound and a voice sounds from Orchestron and a vocoder but are there someone who knows please write and share knowledge with us please. :)
Post Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:31 pm
AnDrOiD

Hard to say. Most of their equipment is custom made, even the softsynths. :wink:
SOUNDCLOUD
Rhythmus muss sein!

"20 years ago we had computers in the studios. Now we have studios in the computers" - Michel Moers.
Post Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:50 pm
EMU32

AnDrOiD wrote:Hard to say. Most of their equipment is custom made, even the softsynths. :wink:
tak AnDrOiD for at du du gad og svare i det mindste for det er meget svær at finde og af noget som helst om ders udstyr jeg har enda skrevet med karl bartos og han skriver
at det er lavet med en Minimoog så vidt han husker mere skriver ikke desvære ikke
så jeg er tilbage til nul :?
men ellers tak men kender du nogle gode sidder til KW???

• 2020 Zoolook.nl