Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Tangerine Dream

Post Posted Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:03 pm
Robi

Shorter, edited part of Force Majeure was used as soundtrack in Risky Business.
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
Post Posted Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:35 pm
Jon

Likes received  : 1

I d/l the full Force Majuere last night. A very nice album and I love the full FM track.

Can anyone email me the 'Poland' audio?
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:52 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

As long as you're happy with m4a files, sure! PM me :wink2:
:mrgreen:
Post Posted Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:49 pm
Robi

A great music from great movie 'Risky Business' , from the part where the call-girl, Lana arrives to Joel. :mrgreen:

Post Posted Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:45 pm
Jakob BC
English Moderator, Studio/Stage Expert

Hmm sounds like they re-used first part of Force Majeure :) However 'Igneous' from the Thief soundtrack was also a re-use of 'Thru Metamorphic Rocks'.
Post Posted Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:07 am
Jon

Nice
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:43 pm
Robi

Now TICKET SALES started for the TANGERINE DREAM STARLIGHT CONCERT “SONIC UNIVERSE” – Friday, 24th June 2011!
Just click on the following link (just ENTER "TANGERINE DREAM" under SEARCH!):

http://www.ticketmaster.es/main/en/index.do

more
http://www.starmus.com/
Post Posted Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:08 pm
computerhythm

JMP wrote:Of the few TG CD's I have, by far the best IMO is their soundtrack to the film Legend. Fantastic themes to a great film. Some pure analogue goodness in there Nico.

Look out for the 20th anniversay edition if possible. Had to get mine from the US.
TG would be Throbbing Gristle. A very nice band, indeed, but diametrically opposed to what Tangerine Dream would come up with.

I recommend listening to Zeit, Atem, Phaedra, and Rubycon. Anything from the era with Peter Baumann (up to 1977) and Johannes Schmoelling (up to 1986) is a worthwhile listen.

Stephen
"If we have an enemy at all, the Control Process is that enemy. It is vital to short-circuit this Control Process." (Genesis P-Orridge)
Post Posted Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:47 am
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

I like their 80s era best. Up to the point where one of them blokes left (too lazy to look it up :P)

Poland is awesome!
Post Posted Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:35 pm
computerhythm

When TD became a daddy-and-son operation, the whole band went down the tubes IMO. But I must confess that I wasn´t too fond of Haslinger-period of TD, either. If I want to hear superficial pop tunes, I´d rather listen to superficial pop music.

Stephen
"If we have an enemy at all, the Control Process is that enemy. It is vital to short-circuit this Control Process." (Genesis P-Orridge)
Post Posted Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:55 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Yeah, they added tubular bells, panflutes and harps etc... makes for a really bad EDM/Celtic fusion-wannabe. Meh.
Post Posted Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:08 am
mathetes1963

Likes given: 3

GeeJee wrote:I like their 80s era best. Up to the point where one of them blokes left (too lazy to look it up :P)

Poland is awesome!
That and Optical Race are my faves.
"The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul."
-Johann Sebastian Bach, 1685-1750

"It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing."
-Duke Ellington, 1899-1974
Post Posted Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:00 pm
Jon

I lost the MP3 that Gert sent me of the Poland concert :( That and Force Majeure are my favourites.

Post Posted Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:06 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

I'll gladly send it again. Just get me your details ;)
Post Posted Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:48 pm
Jon

GeeJee wrote:I'll gladly send it again. Just get me your details ;)
Thanks Gert. PM sent :D

• 2020 Zoolook.nl