Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

A new server, a new environment. Updated and all.

As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Jarre Items for sale

Plenty of things have been released throughout the years: albums, books, tapes, DVDs, even watches and condoms! Discuss'em in here!

Moderator: L'equipe Zoolook

Andy

Post by Andy »

Hello!

I am currently selling following items:

* Oxygene (CD) - MFSL Ultradisc 24k Gold *factory sealed*
* Oxygene (LP) - MFSL 200 gr heavy vinyl * factory sealed*
* Equinoxe (LP) - MFSL 200 gr heavy vinyl * factory sealed*
* AERO Photobook (ISBN 87-90105-22-2) - very good/near mint - limited to 6000 copies

And I also have 12 7" (45 rpm) vinyl singles (only as package):

* Zoolook/Wooloomooloo - 881540-7
* Zoolook/Wooloomooloo - 881540-7 - with promotional sheet from Polydor in German language
* Rendezvous 4 / Rendezvous 1 - 883892-7
* Oxygene 4 / Oxygene 6 - 2001721 - Italian Pressing
* La Musique de Basket - Oxygene 4+6 - 2097214
* Equinoxe 5 / Equinoxe 1 - 2001846 / dark cover with JMJ and CR on the backside
* Equinoxe 5 / Equinoxe 1 - 2001846 / lightened cover with the "Equinoxe" album cover on the backside
* Oxygene 4 / Industrial Revolution Overture - 889920-7
* Oxygene 4 / Industrial Revolution Overture - 889920-7 - with promotional sheet from Polydor in German language
* Les Chants Magnetiques 2 / Les Chants Magnetiques - FDM 16015
* Equinoxe 4 / Equinoxe 3 - 2001896
* Zig Zag Dance (Foggy Joe) - MT 4032

Every single with exception of "Zig Zag Dance" comes with a transparent protective cover.

Please feel free to contact me via PM - thanks!

Regards, Andy
La Cage

Zig Zag Dance / Black Bird (Germany)

Post by La Cage »

I'm selling this rare 7" from Germany. The sleeve is in POOR condition, but the record (apart from some writing) plays very well! No skips or cracks. Unfortunately, I can't sell it on ebay, so if there's any person interested, PM me. I'll receive offers. Scans of the record below:

Front Sleeve

Back Sleeve

Side A

Side B
Steamroller_Fly

Oxygene IV CD Single 2007

Post by Steamroller_Fly »

I'm selling this mega rare CD Single "Oxygene IV" from 2007. Still sealed. If someone is interested send me pm for the price

darkwinter1979

Posters clothing and magazines for sale

Post by darkwinter1979 »

Hi everyone.

We are having some work done to our house to accommodate my niece who has autism, which requires both space and money. So I am sacrificing parts of my collection to a (hopefully) good home if anyone is interested in making a purchase. Currently up for sale are the following:

Posters:
In-Doors Tour 2009
Conductor Of The Masses - 2 posters (one a selection of images from CPLT, the other a backstage photo from EiC tour)
Oxygene Tour 1997 Wembley Arena (with the image of an outdoor show from that tour)
Oxygene 8 Single Release
Chronologie Album Release
Oxygene Tour 1997 Forest Vorst National
Europe in Concert - Dusseldorf Rheinstadion (concert image)
Europe in Concert - Dusseldorf Rheinstadion (image is logo from the Barcelona video - Jarre's face, chronologie people, laser harp)

A few of these posters are huge, and it is difficult sourcing adequate poster tubes for postage, but if there is interest I will sort something out.

Clothing:
Europe in Concert Bandana (chronologie people print)
Europe in Concert Tour T-shirt Size XL - Image as the Dusseldorf poster above and countries on the reverse
Chronologie T-shirt Size XL - Small album cover on front with large Chronologie people logo on reverse and printed JMJ autograph
Oxygene Tour T-shirt Size XL - Dark blue with large black and white image of JMJ and 4 smaller JarKaos distorted images
In-Doors 2009 Equinoxe T-shirt Size L
In-Doors 2009 Tour T-shirt Size L

Books and Related:
Destination Jarre - almost complete set of 8 regular issues and also the Destination Jarre unofficial biography
Various COTM magazines
Songbook
Europe in concert program
Oxygene Tour 2008 Marigny program
In-Doors 2009 program
2010 Tour program

I may yet decide to sell my photobooks, but am not yet certain. The La Defense Dutch fanclub camcorder video I am unlikely to be able to convert, so may try to arrange something in this regard.

If anyone is interested in any of the above, please feel free to message me for more information and photo. I will also provide any desired price as requested, and may offer some allowances if anyone wishes to make multiple purchases. Payment would be preferable via Paypal (for everyone's protection), but cheques may also be accepted.

Cheers all.
David[/u]
darkwinter1979

Post by darkwinter1979 »

Hi again.

Some items I didn't list yesterday but are available are:

Oxygene Tour 1997 tour program

2 x Dutch Jarre-Mania fanzines

Best of Jarre Piano Music songbook (with EiC era cover - JMJ in blue coat jumping with portable keyboard).

Send me a message for a price or more information, or make an offer. You won't know unless you try :wink:
darkwinter1979

Post by darkwinter1979 »

Hi everyone.

Some Conductor of the Masses magazines are now sold, and the remaining issues are:

Issue 7
Issue 9
Issue 14
Issue 20/21 double issue
Issue 24
Europe in Concert Issue (with Hong Kong update sheet - opens into poster)
Concert Pour La Tolerance Issue

Thanks.
ZZERO

Post by ZZERO »

- "Palawan, El ültimo Refugio" Spanish Laser Disc:
http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... RK:MESE:IT

- "Teo & Tèa" Advance CD Sampler (the cardboard sleeve one):
http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... RK:MESE:IT

And other VANGELIS and MIKE OLDFIELD's stuff (look my seller account).
JEAN-MICHEL JARRE - S P A N I S H T O U R T U R U R Ú 2 0 1 1
La Cage

Post by La Cage »

Hi. I'm selling Hypnose + Pop Corn on ebay:

Click HERE
Christophe

Post by Christophe »

I sell:

-Oxygene 7-13 Lithography (n° 48/300)
-Les Granges Brulées VHS from Belgium, not for sale but used in videotheque for rent.

If you are interested in one of these items, send me a pm. I will send you the photos of the items to your email then.

Greetings,

Christophe
shadow

Post by shadow »

Does the Les Granges Brulees also have subtitles..? My france aint so good :nod:
27-11-10: Ahoy Rotterdam
22-11-16: Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam
Christophe

Post by Christophe »

shadow wrote:Does the Les Granges Brulees also have subtitles..? My france aint so good :nod:
Have Dutch subtitles... ;-)

Greetings,

Christophe
shadow

Post by shadow »

Hmm... Will consider :D
27-11-10: Ahoy Rotterdam
22-11-16: Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam
ZZERO

Post by ZZERO »

JEAN-MICHEL JARRE - S P A N I S H T O U R T U R U R Ú 2 0 1 1
christophe_ketels

Post by christophe_ketels »

Hi everyone,

I'm selling a very interesting document regarding the Destination Docklands concerts from 1988. It is a dossier of 368 pages (DinA4 format) consisting of all the communication between the concert promotors/organisers RGE Events and the different companies/persons/institutions involved in the concert: the lighting, scaffolding and projection companies, the council and councillers of Barking, Newham and London, Buckingham Palace, Mark Fisher architects, the fireworks companies, the fire brigades, police and security companies, all the companies in the docklands area with concerns regarding the security of the event with the fireworks display, technical drawings and maps, etc etc. The document gives a unique insight information about the epic history of the concert, why it was cancelled in the first place, how things took shape and how and why it was changed into two concerts, including many "secrets".

Here are some photos of the dossier. I have no fixed price for it, this item will be sold on several Jarre fan forums, please contact me in private to make an offer if you would be interested.

La Cage

Oxygene 7

Post by La Cage »

Oxygene 7 (promo)

SOLD