Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Synthesizer studio photos and music samples

Post Posted Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:26 pm
matt222

Likes given: 2
Likes received  : 1

Hi all,

Take a look at mattsynth.co.uk to see pictures of my little home studio where I make my Jarre covers and own compositions.

http://www.mattsynth.co.uk/the-studio/
Post Posted Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:02 pm
Elisabeth

Very nice studio! :D
Post Posted Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:05 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 8
Likes received  : 14

I agree. A nice set-up you have there, Matt. 8)
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:16 pm
jp8000

nice studio, but shouldn't the picture be in "Post pictures of your studios"-thread?
Master of copying other composers work.. subconsciously

My soundclick

Facebook

My youtube channel
Post Posted Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:25 pm
Aneka65

Great music studio photos 8) .
Change.
Post Posted Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:39 am
E-vert

Nice pictures! What did you do with the nordlead? Did you mounted wood on de sides? :)
Life is what you make of it...
Post Posted Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:24 am
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Yeah he did. Looks pretty neat to me 8)
Have a look at my organ music videos (No Jarre yet): www.youtube.com/user/gjmusique
Benedicat vos omni potens Deus. Pater et Filius et Spiritus Sanctus. Amen. BONNE NUIT. :oldman:
Post Posted Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:53 am
E-vert

Indeed! Very cool. Can you do it for me too :wink:
Life is what you make of it...
Post Posted Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:46 pm
Jakob BC
English Moderator, Studio/Stage Expert

The woodends looks strange or out of touch to me. Maybe it's just because I prefer the darker wood colour or because I like the Nord Lead as it is without the woodens :) Anyway a nice studio and some nice pieces of gear.
Post Posted Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:31 pm
AnDrOiD

Is this not the wrong forum? :P
SOUNDCLOUD
Rhythmus muss sein!

"20 years ago we had computers in the studios. Now we have studios in the computers" - Michel Moers.
Post Posted Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:21 pm
Jarp2600

Your forgot to turn your caps off :') .
Nice studio, with really nice synths, but... isn't it easier to link your MIDI to a software sequencer instead of the ASQ10? :)
"If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem"

My soundclick * Myspace

Audio Engineer at Fast Forward Studios
Post Posted Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:29 pm
matt222

Likes given: 2

Jarp2600 wrote:Your forgot to turn your caps off :') .
Nice studio, with really nice synths, but... isn't it easier to link your MIDI to a software sequencer instead of the ASQ10? :)
Maybe, I don't know. What I do know is that the ASQ10 does everything I want, when I want and allows me to work instantly and intuitively. I once set-up in a freind's studio with a software system and got so bored waiting around for him to configure everything and lay down tracks I gave up and went to fetch the ASQ10!
It has tremendous sequencing power - 99 track capability, 4 independent outs - everything I need and never crashes. I know it inside out and love it to bits.
I have limited interest in computers and much prefer the look and working methods of big, chunky, robust hardware. Old-fashioned or not, I much prefer it to a boring pc screen and mouse. Sure, they maybe software that can do more, but will it improve my music ? I doubt it.
Post Posted Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:41 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 8
Likes received  : 14

AnDrOiD wrote:Is this not the wrong forum? :P
:no:, just maybe the wrong section. :p: :punch:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:54 pm
Jakob BC
English Moderator, Studio/Stage Expert

Using hardware or software for the sequencing/mixing/recording part is a matter of taste. Just try the VSE forum and you'll see other hardwareusers on this area. You can even find electronic musicians who swears by tape recording for various reasons.
Post Posted Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:14 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

matt222 wrote:
Jarp2600 wrote:Your forgot to turn your caps off :') .
Maybe, I don't know. What I do know is that the ASQ10 does everything I want, when I want and allows me to work instantly and intuitively. I once set-up in a freind's studio with a software system and got so bored waiting around for him to configure everything and lay down tracks I gave up and went to fetch the ASQ10!
It has tremendous sequencing power - 99 track capability, 4 independent outs - everything I need and never crashes. I know it inside out and love it to bits.
I have limited interest in computers and much prefer the look and working methods of big, chunky, robust hardware. Old-fashioned or not, I much prefer it to a boring pc screen and mouse. Sure, they maybe software that can do more, but will it improve my music ? I doubt it.
No need to defend yourself man... I bloody hate software myself, if it was only not that convenient. :P
Have a look at my organ music videos (No Jarre yet): www.youtube.com/user/gjmusique
Benedicat vos omni potens Deus. Pater et Filius et Spiritus Sanctus. Amen. BONNE NUIT. :oldman:

2020 Zoolook.nl