Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

ENIGMA

Post Posted Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:05 pm
shadow

Likes received  : 35

Dr_Jones wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:23 pmIf you like Enigma, I suggest listening to Delerium, especially their albums Semantic Spaces, Karma and Poem. It's much in the same spirit as Enigma, but with more sequencers. The later albums are also a bit bland with some sporadic great tracks.
Never heard of them before, but I will absolutely check them out tomorrow. More of the early Enigma works would be bloody brilliant. Already started listening to Era, which does scratch a certain itch, but isn't just quite what I'm looking for.
27-11-10: Ahoy Rotterdam
22-11-16: Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam
Post Posted Tue May 09, 2023 9:53 pm
plate of chips

Likes received  : 21

On MP3.com around 2K there was someone doing Enigma style instrumentals can't recall the name maybe Nexus.
I think he was German.
Been trying to find his music.
Post Posted Tue May 09, 2023 11:48 pm
nexxxus

Likes given: 99
Likes received  : 23

plate of chips wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:53 pm On MP3.com around 2K there was someone doing Enigma style instrumentals can't recall the name maybe Nexus.
I think he was German.
Just while looking for a music for another thread I thought of a piece of Schiller which is German.
And I found this track very inspired by Enigma

From the 1999 album "Zeitgeist" :

and especially for this one. The rhythm should be remembered familiar, right?
Post Posted Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:43 pm
plate of chips

Likes received  : 21

nexxxus wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:48 pm
plate of chips wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:53 pm On MP3.com around 2K there was someone doing Enigma style instrumentals can't recall the name maybe Nexus.
I think he was German.
Just while looking for a music for another thread I thought of a piece of Schiller which is German.
And I found this track very inspired by Enigma

From the 1999 album "Zeitgeist" :

and especially for this one. The rhythm should be remembered familiar, right?
Gosh it would been quite something if that Nexus was you.

• 2020 Zoolook.nl