Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

TVE remember for Jarre?


Post Posted Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:31 pm
Robi


Posts: 3340
Location: Kiskoros, Hungary

i found this link, which writes, i think, anniversary of TVE will include Jean Michel Jarre...somehow... :roll: :)

http://www.fjarre.com/smf/index.php?topic=2126.0
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
Post Posted Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:40 pm
Christophe


User avatar
Posts: 1505
Location: Wommelgem, Belgium

It's Michael Jarre, not Jean Michel Jarre... :lol: :shock: :wink:

Greetzzz...
Post Posted Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:45 pm
Robi


Posts: 3340
Location: Kiskoros, Hungary

But why it is on JMJ fansite? :shock: :evil:
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
Post Posted Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:19 pm
Christophe


User avatar
Posts: 1505
Location: Wommelgem, Belgium

Robbie wrote:But why it is on JMJ fansite? :shock: :evil:
I don't know. Spanish people are weird siesta people! :lol: :wink:

Greetzzz...
Post Posted Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:50 am
juan


Posts: 7

It's JEAN MICHEL JARRE.

Y los españoles no somos tontos.
Post Posted Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:55 am
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

User avatar
Posts: 8327
Location: Zwolle, The Netherlands
Likes received  : 1

Hi Juan! Welcome!

Can you give a bit more details about that TVE thing? :D
Post Posted Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:19 am
juan


Posts: 7

It's a TV Interview from 1981.
It appears Jarre playing a Casio PT-1 (Magnetic Fields 2) live!! and playing Drums too...

Regards!!
Post Posted Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:16 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

User avatar
Posts: 8327
Location: Zwolle, The Netherlands
Likes received  : 1

Very very interesting! Keep us updated! And if you have a recording, please share!

:D
Post Posted Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:19 pm
Christophe


User avatar
Posts: 1505
Location: Wommelgem, Belgium

GeeJee wrote:Very very interesting! Keep us updated! And if you have a recording, please share!

:D
Yeah, share it with us... :D ;)

Greetzzz...

@ GeeJee: He plays it on a Casio... :P :wink:
Post Posted Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:34 pm
Robi


Posts: 3340
Location: Kiskoros, Hungary

i said its JMJarre! :D :P
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
Post Posted Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:15 pm
juan


Posts: 7

Christophe wrote:
GeeJee wrote:Very very interesting! Keep us updated! And if you have a recording, please share!

:D
Yeah, share it with us... :D ;)

Greetzzz...

@ GeeJee: He plays it on a Casio... :P :wink:
You say Spanish people are Weird Siesta isn't it... and now you want us to share it.... PUES VA A SER QUE NO :twisted:
Post Posted Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:17 pm
Robi


Posts: 3340
Location: Kiskoros, Hungary

juan wrote:
Christophe wrote:
GeeJee wrote:Very very interesting! Keep us updated! And if you have a recording, please share!

:D
Yeah, share it with us... :D ;)

Greetzzz...

@ GeeJee: He plays it on a Casio... :P :wink:
You say Spanish people are Weird Siesta isn't it... and now you want us to share it.... PUES VA A SER QUE NO :twisted:
No, they didn't know what themself say! :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you have news, please write it here! :wink:
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
Post Posted Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:13 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

User avatar
Posts: 8327
Location: Zwolle, The Netherlands
Likes received  : 1

juan wrote:You say Spanish people are Weird Siesta isn't it... and now you want us to share it.... PUES VA A SER QUE NO :twisted:
Never mind him, he's belgian! bwahahaha :lol: :lol:

;)
Post Posted Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:23 pm
ZZERO


User avatar
Posts: 133
Location: Seville, SPAIN.

Christophe wrote:
Robbie wrote:But why it is on JMJ fansite? :shock: :evil:
I don't know. Spanish people are weird siesta people! :lol: :wink:

Greetzzz...
What a wasted belgian brain.
Post Posted Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:19 am
AnDrOiD


User avatar
Posts: 4387
Location: Planet Tellus

It went very quiet... :roll:







  • 2020 Zoolook.nl
    Powered by phpBB forum software