Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

various artists - 10 Years Deserted Island Music (free download album, incl. REMY, Mäläskä, Space Art, Däcker, and more)

Post Posted Sun May 02, 2021 5:08 pm
RemyStroomer

Likes received  : 2

April 2021 should have marked the tenth anniversary of Deserted Island Music, but due to corona we had to move this to May 2021. Which is now! So here we go:
10 Years Deserted Island Music.jpg
10 Years Deserted Island Music.jpg (191.3 KiB) Viewed 1292 times
To highlight the past ten years, and to get you acquainted with the music we have to offer, there is a compilation download album available: “10 Years Deserted Island Music: Past – Present – Future”.

And… it is completely free!

More than 2 hours of complete outtakes from our label’s past and present releases, to give you the best experience possible.
Supplemented with some fresh new and yet unreleased tracks for potentional future album releases.
Featuring music by REMY, Mäläskä, Space Art, Däcker, Planet of the Arps, Basic Principles, Feralia Planitia and Skoulaman.

If you download this free album in May, a code for 10% discount on all regular Deserted Island Music albums is included.

Check the brand new https://www.desertedislandmusic.nl for all details and more information.

Enjoy the music!
Post Posted Sun May 02, 2021 8:52 pm
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 193
Likes received  : 402

When I register, I get a checkbox with no text, so I don't know what I'm checking:
check.png
check.png (5.75 KiB) Viewed 1279 times

• 2020 Zoolook.nl