Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

A new server, a new environment. Updated and all.

As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Hello from a finnish fan

Post Posted Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:11 am
Durden

Hi there!

I have been a member of this forum for a some time and I would like to introduce myself now by this first post. I was also a member of the R.I.P jarre.net forum.

I`m a 20+ - years old IT-student from Finland. I have been listening Jarre`s music actively for about 4 years now. I discovered JMJ from Ed Starink`s "synthesizer greatest" collections and I was amazed on that kind of music. In general, synth music, especially Vangelis and Jarre has a huge influence on me. I am not a musician, I don`t know anything about music theory etc and I can`t play any instrument, but I have a skill to notice the "feeling" of the song. Music is very important in my life. It reflects my feelings and helps me to carry on. The Stereotype of a "Finn" might be true on my case; I can tell much more about me by writing and music than discussing face to face.

I have geen working on a finnish website on Jarre. I got the idea while surfing the Internet and searching facts of Jarre in finnish language. I didn`t find any finnish fan websites. So, I decided to take a chance and do it myself. Finnish people need to more about Jarre, Wikipedia isn`t enough :wink: . In my opion, there might be many people, who would like to read a finnish Jarre website, because everyone doesn`t speak english well. The website might be released in autumn as a school project. It will include some news, biography, diskograpy, concerts, instrument info and carefully selected links. I will be concentrating on usability, simplicity and content. I also will be pay regard to modem-users. The code will be written "by hands" with Chami HTML-kit.

thank you for reading this, :D

Durden
Post Posted Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:01 pm
Finaero

Likes given: 8
Likes received  : 2

Greetings and hello, great to have more finns ;)
Post Posted Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:04 pm
BnM

Hei. Tervetuloa!

According to the Guinness Book of Records 2006 :
Finland is the Least corrupt country in the world.
Post Posted Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:04 pm
Big time

Welcome!! :D :D
Post Posted Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:23 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 4
Likes received  : 8

Hello and welcome :)
Post Posted Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:04 pm
Jakob BC
English Moderator, Studio/Stage Expert

Welcome to the forum!
Post Posted Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:08 pm
Livgivare

Hi and welcome from the other side of the Bottnia sea. (Is that the real English name??)

Love Leelene
Cool sites look for Livgivare
www.ukcentral.co.uk
www.bookcrossing.com

I am mostly afk due to the fact that I have many exams and alot to read and study to get grades right now!
Post Posted Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:25 pm
jp8000

Terve!
Post Posted Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:00 pm
Vlerkje

Welcome Durden

Ed Starink has done his thing again..... :wink:
Finnish people need to more about Jarre, Wikipedia isn`t enough
Yeah, keep spreading the word!!!

By the way, Finland has some good Formula-1 drivers!
Post Posted Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:09 pm
Velodynamic

Hyvä ilta! Welcome to you. :)

Btw, it's great with more scandinavian Jarre sites.
I'm not sure if there are any Swedish site, though I wish there was. :wink:
Post Posted Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:56 am
Bj-1

Welcome and enjoy the forum. :)
Post Posted Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:01 am
AnDrOiD

Hello and welcome! :)
SOUNDCLOUD
Rhythmus muss sein!

"20 years ago we had computers in the studios. Now we have studios in the computers" - Michel Moers.
Post Posted Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:33 am
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Likes received  : 1

Welcome!

2020 Zoolook.nl