Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

A new server, a new environment. Updated and all.

As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Rendezvous 4 special remix

Plenty of things have been released throughout the years: albums, books, tapes, DVDs, even watches and condoms! Discuss'em in here!

Moderator: L'equipe Zoolook

matt222

Rendezvous 4 special remix

Post by matt222 »

Anybody have a recording of this track they could kindly send me/ Huge thanks
La Cage

Re: Rendezvous 4 special remix

Post by La Cage »

matt222 wrote:Anybody have a recording of this track they could kindly send me/ Huge thanks
Check your private messages :wink:
matt222

Post by matt222 »

Hi, Thank you, but the link is inactive?
La Cage

Post by La Cage »

matt222 wrote:Hi, Thank you, but the link is inactive?
Not really, you should remove some code (which apparently didn't work when I posted the url)

Remove (at the beginning)
DOWNLOAD
Voyager37

Post by Voyager37 »

I should like to own it too in lossless format. :oops: If someone can share Rendez-Vous 4 (special remix), Zoolook (Extended Mix) and Zoolookologie (Extended Remix) exactly from Maxi Singles 80 and 100 Tubes Maxi 80's box sets. Not mp3 or from Rarities 3 or from vinyl 12", those I own, but clear digital. Once I bought Maxi Singles 80 by very nice price but it got lost in the way to me. Since I can't buy it anymore due to mad price. :cry:
Finaero

Post by Finaero »

I remember seeing them in FLAC format at some point in here... and turns out I didn't save them >_>

(Man, do I notice these threads late)
Phil

Post by Phil »

If you want you can put your links on this board with the HIDE tags. :idea: :wink:

I've created "mod Hide" for phpBB2 in 2002 (and 6 other declinations) :fine: :
[hide] :arrow: http://www.philiweb.com/accueil.php?num=15[/hide]
shadow

Post by shadow »

Those tracks got actual digital format releases? Never knew that...
27-11-10: Ahoy Rotterdam
22-11-16: Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam
Dr_Jones

Post by Dr_Jones »

shadow wrote:Those tracks got actual digital format releases? Never knew that...
Only Zoolook, Zoolookologie and Rendez-Vous. Not Equinoxe 4. They are on two huge 80s 12" collection CDs (that's why Equinoxe 4 is not included - it's from the 70s)

http://www.discogs.com/Various-100-Tube ... se/2033207
http://www.discogs.com/Various-Maxi-Sin ... se/1840955

great collections too by the way.
Phil

Post by Phil »

shadow wrote:Those tracks got actual digital format releases? Never knew that...
Me too ... In another topic, I read that the files (flac) had been deposited in the JDB, but I do not recall seeing them at that time .... :(

:arrow: http://www.zoolook.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5515

[hide]Edit : I've found Zoolookologie Extended mix (Remastering 2009) in flac. :wink:

:arrow: https://www.sendspace.com/file/yufdpk (7-Zip file - Password : zoolookologie)

I can also put "Rdv 4 remix" & "Zoolook Extended mix" but in mp3. (perhaps that someone could get better quality ?? :P )
[/hide]
Voyager37

Post by Voyager37 »

Merci beaucoup, Phil! :) :fine:
Phil

Post by Phil »

You're welcome. :)

[hide]It will be fine if someone could guide us to better sources. At the moment, only 7 members(+admins+modos) can see hidden message in this topic, so, few people are interested, but i'm sure that three or four are. :wink: :mrgreen: [/hide]
Phil

Post by Phil »

Thank you very much, DR_Jones !! :bravo:

[hide]But you don't hide your links !! Everybody can see them (Google-bots, Aeroprod, Wagram, etc)... are you sure ?? :|

Code: Select all

[hide] Anything [/hide]
:beer3: [/hide]
Voyager37

Post by Voyager37 »

Many thanks, Dr_Jones!!! Very nice cure! :clap2: :clap3: :bravo: